It's been about a month since my last post and a lot has happened since then.
- I went on a NorCal trip with my family.
- I met up with friends in San Diego and got to hang out with my besties.
- I spent two weekends in a row with my bf.
- I started working at my old elementary school for the after school daycare program.
- My unpaid internship with Noozhawk turned into a paid internship.
Last week was my first week doing both my Noozhawk internship and my daycare job and it has been pretty hectic.
While I had hoped my time between graduation and eventual grad school would be a little more laid-back, this suits me fine. It allows me to get into the groove of working during regular hours, and it is helping me understand what it means to have a budget.
I still have a lot of processing to do, but for now, it's Sunday night. It's a Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family, I just ate dinner with my parents, and have all the ingredients ready to try out this recipe for double chocolate cheescake cookies. I'll let you know how they turn out.