I capture a good amount of pictures and videos. A few of them make it to Instagram, many to Snapchat, and a very rare selection to Facebook. However, there are many beloved memories that don't make it to social media. Sometimes that's ok, but it can feel like a waste in other times.
I created this video in order to show some stuff that may have gotten lost in the shuffle over the year and to show that there is so much good stuff in the ordinary moments. I also wanted to take the opportunity to list some of the amazing stuff that happened in 2016:
- Teaching my first class ever at CSULB as a TMAC
- My longer distance relationship with Micah became a shorter (long) distance relationship
- Driving through Arches National Park and Monument National Park for our annual family trip
- Attending AWP in the Spring
- Yoga sessions with my family during the winter
- Birthday surprise visit from Betty
- A 15-passenger van to Vegas
There's a lot to be thankful for. Cheers to a happy and prosperous 2017!