Happy Monday everyone! Here are a few things I did this weekend:
- Watched The Cheetah Girls on Netflix. So fabulous, so nostalgic. I miss DCOMs.
- A dessert tasting at McConnell's for the wedding with Micah.
- Tried a new Chinese hot pot place in Santa Barbara with my parents and Niko and Micah. There were all-you-can-eat appetizers and there was soup and tofu and beef and veggies which were perfect for the windy nights we've been getting here.
- Breakfast with my parents and Micah at Farmer Boy's.
- Finalized some invitation addressing with Micah and my parents.
- Walked around the mall with Micah/enjoyed the sunny weather.
- Played a bit of Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (it's gonna take me forever to beat this game, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can).
- Friends reruns.
What'd you do this weekend? Let me know in the comments below!